20205 Lawnsdale Rd.
New Berlin, Wisconsin, 53146, USA
Then what I can offer, you won’t want to pass up.
I am Kevin Katzenberg and i am a direct response copywriter from Milwaukee,Wisconsin.
My style not only focusses on writing the seductive copy that will sell, but I bring knowledge of sales and marketing with me to assist in the entire marketing process.
I believe I get my advantage over other copywriters from having a well-rounded marketing knowledge as well as a sales mentality to write direct response copy.
I don’t consider myself a creative writer or web designer. I write copy and build ideas to get readers to take a desired action.
I begin campaigns by reviewing the product or offer. Then I continue on with a vast amount of research to find the ‘hook’ or ‘big idea’.
Features and benefits come easy after you have the one core idea to wrap the campaign around.
Others have divided the copywriting market; direct response vs. brand. I consider myself a direct response style writer, but I see a need to have a mixture of both to be effective.
Some artistic minded markets respond better to brand ads. Other markets seem more literal and you need to hit them with the explosive style most common in direct response.The right mixture of both will seduce any market to buy.
I grew up a child of blue-collar workers with a work ethic that will wear anyone out. I do dig into projects and grind it out until I succeed. This work ethic forces me to adhere to deadlines and produce precision work.
Thank you for your consideration.
Managed racing operations at Wild Incorporated
- Car and part sales; technical support with customers; writing sales advertisements; customer education
- Product pricing and inventory control
- Ran a racing related blog to provide education with the return of bringing customers in the door.
- Reorganized company website to bring in traffic and increase conversions.Here are some examples of work that I have completed or done on spec.
- You can see more on my blog at: http://hogantechnologies.com/
Liberal Arts at Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Comprehensive research skills to dig out the ‘Big Idea’ in any campaign.
- Marketing knowledge to spot leaks in sales funnels and create marketing processes to accomplish the goal.
- Analyze markets and target sales message to get the best ROI for the customer.
- The ability to create new projects and ideas to keep the advertising message compelling.
- Knowledge in various offline marketing systems and techniques.
- Proficient with computers; have used PC’s currently on Mac.
- Can build websites / landing pages and create web-based tracking systems to measure conversion.
- Have experience running Facebook PPC ad campaigns.
- Experienced building squeeze pages to assemble marketing lists.
- Experience in assembling qualified leads and mailing lists using offline methods.
“The marketing advise Kevin gave me was right on target. Our sales had fallen a little flat and I always blamed it on the economy. He showed me ways I can get the business energized … even while being in a recession.”
James ‘Turk’ Letizia Diamond Jim’s Auto Sales
“After struggling to make our old website work, Kevin came in … introduced us to a new platform … and showed us how to use our internet presence as a sales tool rather than a brochure.“
“It is good to know that whenever I need website or general marketing advice he is only a phone call away … and the information will be top-notch.”
Behling Racing Equipment